Date Posted: 27.03.2018 / Job Location: Stockholm
Senior Sales Manager
A leading international FinTech company that offers a pay after delivery payment solution allowing the consumer to have the control and freedom to choose where, when and how they want to pay their goods is searching for a Senior Sales Manager to drive further growth in their local markets.
Headquartered in Sweden this division now has over 200 employees spread over 8 locations, has a presence in 9 markets and is expanding rapidly. They are already working with some of the top global e-commerce players and in line with their expansion plans they are now looking to hire a Stockholm based, Senior Sales Manager.
- Actively prospect new eCommerce merchants in Sweden/Internationally across multiple verticals (travel, retail, gaming, financial services, digital goods and more)
- Drive new revenue with new merchants working as a pure ‘hunter’
- Set and develop sales strategy and targets working closely with the Head of Sales
- Operate in a consultative sales manner
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a transactional sales role selling payments solutions or software-based services
- Demonstrable ability to develop rapport and solution sell into senior contacts within Swedish eCommerce space
- Proven territory development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close excellent new customer leads
- Must have experience of working in a highly transactional environment, managing high volume pipeline
What’s on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business at the forefront of innovation within this sector that can facilitate rapid career progression and truly value their staff.