Date Posted: 22.02.2018 / Job Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Sales Manager (Mid-Market)
A global payments company that provide payment processing solutions across online, mobile and instore channels through one platform allowing merchants to accept payments in any part of the world. They have won multiple awards for innovation and achievements in this sector and some of their clients/merchants include eBay, Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Groupon, Booking.com, KLM and many more large, international brand names. They have over 750 employees spread across 13 international offices and there most recent valuation was $2.5 billion.
- Pure new business/hunting role selling the full suite of payments solutions to mid-market merchants across the Nordics
- Proactively prospect and engage merchants in the Nordics across multiple verticals in line with the Nordic strategy
- Generate new pipeline through cold calling, attending events and networking
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a transactional sales role selling payments solutions or software based services
- Demonstrable ability to develop rapport and solution sell into senior contacts within Nordic SME’s
- Proven territory development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close excellent new customer leads
- Must have experience of working in a highly transactional environment, managing high volume pipeline and securing multiple deals per month
- MSc or MBA in business or technical field a plus
- Fluency in English and a Scandinavian language
What’s of Offer
Great culture, team spirit and training. Cool offices. Entrepreneurial spirit.