Date Posted: 22.02.2018 / Job Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Product Marketing Manager
A leading international FinTech company that offers a pay after delivery payment solution allowing the consumer the control and freedom to choose where, when and how they want to pay their goods is searching for a Product Manager to drive further growth in their local markets.
Headquartered in Sweden this division now has over 200 employees spread of 8 locations, has a presence in 9 markets and is expanding rapidly. They are already working with some of the top global e-commerce players and in line with their expansion plans they are now looking to hire a Stockholm based, Product Marketing Manager.
- Own and drive the product marketing operations Europe in close collaboration with the local marketing and sales teams
- Driving research, planning and execution of product marketing whilst proactively partnering with the global sales function
- Develop and nurture the international brand story and constantly refine the value proposition pitch to specific markets and verticals
- Define, develop and maintain a new digital marketing platform targeting both B2B and B2C audience
- Own the marketing assets and secure their local relevance and drive best practice sharing
- Work close with the product management team on product & feature packaging and player benchmarking
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce
- Significant experience within the product marketing functions of a tech company
- Experience of B2B and B2C marking is a strong plus
- Experience working in a global or pan European company is a plus
- Commercial mindset, agile thinker with a passion for product delivery
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Degree educated, fluent in English – Swedish language skills is NOT mandatory
What’s on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business at the forefront of innovation within this sector they can facilitate rapid career progression and truly value their staff.