Date Posted: 22.02.2018 / Job Location: Stockholm, Sweden
A leading international FinTech company that offers a pay after delivery payment solution allowing the consumer the control and freedom to choose where, when and how they want to pay their goods is searching for a Product Manager to drive further growth in their local markets.
Headquartered in Sweden this division now has over 200 employees spread of 8 locations, has a presence in 9 markets and is expanding rapidly. They are already working with some of the top global e-commerce players and in line with their expansion plans they are now looking to hire a Stockholm based, Product Manager.
- Own and drive the product proposition in the Swedish market
- Define and implement the product roadmap and the ‘experience’
- Competitive analysis/benchmarking and local market research
- Research & product development to create the full product value chain
- Working cross functionally with the international product teams, local sales teams, translating the client’s needs into technical specifications
- Actively supporting and engaging with prospective merchants in a pre-sales capacity
- Deep understanding of e-commerce and omni-channel processes
- Significant experience within a product management function of a tech company, ideally within the payments or FinTech
- Experience working in a global or pan European company is a plus
- Commercial mindset, agile thinker with a passion for product delivery
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Swedish speaker, fluent in English and German is a plus
What’s on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business at the forefront of innovation within this sector that can facilitate rapid career progression and truly value their staff.