Date Posted: 22.02.2018 / Job Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Senior Account Executive
A start-up Customer Experience (CX) SaaS provider. Pioneering the use of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing to revolutionise the way companies interact with their customers. Over the past 2 years the company has developed one of the most advanced CX Platforms in the World. With currently 70 people across 4 European offices and a recent round of funding they are now ready to scale up and aggressively attack the market. As a result, they need a Senior Account Executive for the DACH market.
- Selling the CX platform to enterprise level customers in the DACH market
- Targeting customers across Utilities, Software, Financial Services and Retail
- Complex, consultative sales role – long sales cycles 12-24 months
- Generate new business plan and execute set objectives
- Exceed annual revenue targets
- Minimum 7 years’ SaaS sales experience, experience selling CX solutions very beneficial but not essential
- Pure hunter mentality – a proven deal maker
- Able to handle cross-organisational, complex sales and negotiations at C-Level
- Strong network in the DACH region
- Fluent in German and English
What’s on offer
This is an opportunity to join a company that is just at the start of a huge growth curve. A great opportunity to get in early and become one of the first team members in the DACH market. Management responsibilities realistic within the first 24 months.