Date Posted: 22.02.2018 / Job Location: Amsterdam
Vice President – EMEA
A growth mode data analytics vendor, founded 2010 with 250 people across 7 global offices. A pioneer in enterprise data aggregation for financial services. The company has had huge success over the last 3 years and is now looking to hire a Vice President – EMEA to consolidate the regional strategy and develop a strong focus on additional growth.
- Full P&L responsibility for the EMEA region – $50m
- Lead and develop the EMEA team – 50 people across 4 offices (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm)
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organisation strategy and objectives.
- Execute strategy in line with 20% YoY growth
- Re-design EMEA Account Management strategy with a strong focus on account development and retention
- Minimum 10 years’ proven sales and leadership experience
- Proven track record of building and developing international teams
- Flexible and modern leadership style, ability to foster an entrepreneurial culture
- MBA qualified
- Fluent in English and another European language very desirable
What’s on offer
Excellent opportunity to develop and enhance existing leadership skills with full financial backing of the organisation. A real chance to make an impact in a pioneering company.