Date Posted: 27.03.2018 / Job Location: Manchester, UK
Corporate Account Manager
The company is one of the World’s top Fintech companies enabling merchants of any size to accept consumer payments in any currency, using any method, on any device. This company has a pure focus on innovation and is a true leader in its sector. Currently 550 staff across 15 international offices. The UK team is currently 40 people and purely due to growth the company is now looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join the newly established Manchester office in Spinningfields.
- Be the first Account Manager in the newly established Manchester office
- Consultative account management for a portfolio of 10-15 merchants across all verticals (retail, travel, digital etc)
- Provide strategic advice on best payment practices and how customers can maximise revenues using the payment platform
- Managing all contract negotiations, cross-selling and upselling
- Efficient management of internal resources and project teams (developers, implementation etc)
- Develop a strong technical understanding of the platform and act as the voice of the customer during internal discussions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in eCommerce, Payments, SaaS or other tech-focused industry managing complex customers – Payments experience not essential
- Entrepreneurial in spirit – able to handle multiple projects while maintaining the highest levels of service
- Be a customer advocate – have a passion and desire to seek out and solve customer pain points
- Good sense of humour – be positive, self-aware and enjoy your work – be the standout contact for your customers
What’s on offer
Great opportunity to join one of the coolest companies in Tech with an amazing work-life balance and a unique, good-fun yet mature culture. A chance to become the first account manager in a newly established territory – future management responsibilities are very realistic.