Date Posted: 26.02.2018 / Job Location: Paris
Country Manager France
An international Affiliate/Performance Marketing company. The company is a market leader providing its own technology platform specializing in pay-for performance programs that drive results for global enterprises. The network helps reach and connect with millions of consumers every day by facilitating partnerships between advertisers & publishers to drive sales and increase consumer reach.
- Reporting to the regional VP and part of the EU executive team responsible for setting strategy and delivering ambitious growth objectives
- Accurately forecast & deliver financial results including assessment of risk/upside
- Determine & deliver against objectives covering new customer acquisition, retention & program growth
- Hire and lead the France team
- Determine & implement best practices as part of a global solution
- Degree educated with 8+ years online experience preferably within a network or agency
- Excellent rapport & relationship building skills and a proven track record in establishing successful & result orientated client relationships
- Leadership style based on expertise & knowledge and you will naturally enjoy a collaborative culture where you will influence your team
What’s on offer
The company knows that they have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world and believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work there, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans, the offer associates a variety of benefits.